Monday, November 22, 2004

A Good Morning

I got up this morning at 5:30 so I could make the early train. I needed to do this because I had to be at work early. I had to be at work early because I had a move. Moves in the corporate world are like bowel movements after eating White Castels. They are constant and they last forever. We have whole teams at the bank who only work on moves.

So, I drag my tired carcass out of bed and into the shower and onto the train. I walk in the door at 7:30 only to find that most of the equipment was never moved. So, I have to sit on my ass twiddling myself until the unionized movers get off their two and half day coffee break and move the equipment that was supposed to be moved on Friday night.

So, I got up early for nothing. I had two hours of surfing the net and eating an overpriced Corner Bakery Banana muffin to show for me going to bed early. Can’t wait for what awaits me tomorrow in the corporate hellhole. Sorry, venting is all I can do and why create a blog site if you can’t vent once in awhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger 10withmop said...

That's funny. At least it is a short week.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home