Friday, February 17, 2006

Places I Would Like To Visit

Here is a list of five places in America that I have not yet visited that I would like to get to.

Seattle, Washington – I would really like to get to Seattle one of these days. I have never been to the Pacific Northwest and there are a lot of things I would like to see there. Its close proximity to Vancouver makes it a trip where you could hang out in Seattle for a couple of days, rent a car and hit Canada. This is a trip that I want to take in the very near future.

Boston, Massachusetts – I’ve never been to Fenway and I would really like to see it. If for nothing else then to compare it to Wrigley. Now that I have been to Yankee Stadium, Fenway is the only old time park left that I would like to visit. Plus, Boston is a town rich in American history and I would like to see it all one day.

Red Bank, New Jersey – Why, Red Bank you ask? Well, this is the home of Kevin Smith. There, he has a comic book shop and you can visit the actual store that Clerks was filmed in. I have been a fan of Smith’s ever since I first saw that brilliant movie and I would love to check out his store and see everything that he writes about in his films.

Mesa, Arizona – I keep telling myself that one of these years I am going to go to Mesa for the Cubs spring training. I know people who have gone and they cannot speak highly enough of the experience. Being able to get up close with the players and seeing the spring training games for myself would be something that I would really like to do one day. Plus, my wife is always bugging me to go see the Grand Canyon so, again maybe we could rent a car and do both.

Los Angeles, California – Just to say I was there. Being such the pop culture, movie geek that I am I owe it to myself to visit LA and Hollywood. This is a trip I’ve wanted to take forever but haven’t gotten to it as of yet. I know my wife has family in LA so maybe one of these days we can squeeze this one in.

1 Comments:

Blogger joyceakajocelyn said...

I have been to Boston and LA but would like to to to Mesa, Arizona as well as Seattle, Wa.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home