Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK

It is MLK day and I have to work. This is the first time in eleven years that I have had to come into the office on this day. Which is too bad, because I have a bit of a hangover, ate really bad food yesterday and got very little sleep. Still I am here. My train was at about a quarter of its usual capacity. I love my job but I will admit I miss all of the bank holidays.

So, I’m here and I am uninspired. My head is a fog of barley and hop residue. My stomach needs a pump and I feel as old as Methuselah. It didn’t snow here like it was expected, but it is a gray, overcast Chicago morning. I am drinking some green tea and hoping that is a miracle cure for my ailments.

Sorry, to sound like a bitchy old man, but why have a site of vanity like this if every once in a while you can’t use it to complain. I know I have no one to blame but myself and trust me, I am so pissed at myself right now, I want to kick my own ass.

Thanks for listening, or at least reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home