Monday, April 23, 2007

Some F' You's

I want to send out a fuck you to some very special people.

To the guy in front of me in line at Ace Hardware on 111th and Southwest Highway. I don’t even know what this douchebag’s problem was but, he was verbally berating and belittling the poor 16 year old checkout girl. I was one second away from telling the guy to fuckoff and stop being such a dick. I mean I am sure that checkout girl was solely responsible for Ace Hardware’s pricing and return policy. Hope you feel better about yourself by taking it out on her.

To the moronic old bag who was driving the red Chevy Suburban who was in front of me on Saturday at the light on 103rd and Roberts Road. You know, there is new thing where you can actually turn right on red. Particularly when there are no cars for miles around at 7:45 in the morning. As I have often stated it is far too easy to get a drivers license in this world and you are living proof.

To the lady working the return counter at Ikea who waited on Joyce and me on Saturday. You know I realize you have a shitty job but, do you have to be so unpleasant to the rest of society? I mean a simple smile can go a long way when it comes to servicing the public which, I hate to remind you is kind of you job.

To the lady in Milwaukee who was berating me on the phone because Fed Ex lost her package. Of course the irony was that they didn’t lose it, it was sitting in the mail room. If you had gotten off of your fat ass and checked yourself instead of yelling at me and blaming me for something that was out of my control the whole mess may have been avoided.

To the Asshole who was waiting on my wife at Menards in Hodgkins. I was not there, but from she tells me you are a dick.

And finally to the people who run TQstats. We had been using your website for our baseball league for almost ten years. But, for no other reason other then the sake of change you re-designed your site. You didn’t ask us or tell of the change, nor did you do any testing. That is why for two weeks we had no stats in our league. That is why I spent numerous hours talking to the twelve year olds who run the “help” lines. And, well that is why I switched our baseball site over to a competent service. You have just lost a loyal customer, I hope you are proud of yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home