Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Googling the Alphabet

This only works if you don’t clean out your history in your browser. Type each letter of the alphabet into google in your browser and what is the first thing that comes up with that letter. This could be interesting


A – Adrian Peterson – I must have been scouting for fantasy football

B - Baseball America top prospects 2010 – Yes, I am a baseball geek

C –Calgary Herald – The local paper in Calgary. I wanted to get the opponents viewpoint on a Black Hawks game.

D – David Hoffman – He was running for senate here in Illinois and I wanted some more info on the guy.

E - Ebuddy – E Buddy is a web messenger site that links all your IM’s together.

F – Fritz Weaver – I was watching an episode of the Twilight Zone and I knew I knew the main actor in it. But, I had to google him to figure out from where.

G – GROTA – Stands for Goat Riders of the Apocalypse – It is a Cubs fan blog.

H – Here go buy yourself a Star War – This is a quote from Arrested Development. Why I googled this I have no idea.

I – Illinois License Plate Renewal – Obviously I needed to renew my plates

J – Jay’s Potato Chips – The best chip on earth.

K – Kyrie Lyrics – Well this one is embarrassing. I have no defense.

L – Lost –I was looking for some Lost info and blogs.

M – Meister Brau – I wanted to prove to someone that Miller Lite is basically the same recipe as this long forgotten beer. And I was proven right.

N – News Askew – A site I sometimes visit to get some info on Kevin Smith

O – Orbitz – Must have been from when I was looking to book my last Vegas trip.

P – Peter Frampton – I was watching the Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club band movie from the 70’s one night a couple of weeks ago. (It is so bad, that is like a car crash. You simply cannot look away. Anyway this led me to google Frampton for some reason.

Q – I have never googled anything beginning with the letter Q. How Strange.

R - Reverse Phone Look Up – Someone must have called my cell and I did not recognize the number so, I used this site to see if I could figure out who it was.

S – Salon – One of my favorite political sites

T –The Heckler – A sports humor site I have been known to visit.

U – Urban Dictionary – Another very humorous site that will define almost any slang saying or term for you.

V- Verizon – At one time I was thinking of switching cell phone companies.

W - WDRV – I think I wanted to listen online at work one day, which is strange as usually I just listen to the IPod.

X – Don’t have an X either.

Y – Yellow Pages – I think I am the only one that still uses them.

Z – Zillow – A site you can go on to see what your home may be worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home