Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lack of Nonsense

Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been a full week since my last post. That is the longest time frame between posts since I created this site of vanity called a blog. I could list a number of reasons as to why I didn’t post any rants or mundane details of my life but I won’t do that. Let’s just say I’ve been busy and there was a lack of things I needed to get off of my chest. Also, since no one comments on this site anymore I figured no one is reading it anyway.

The last week of my life was pretty uneventful, it snowed in on Saturday, watched football Sunday and blah, blah, blah. As for this weekend, I have to work on Saturday. I will be stuck here in the office from 9-6 doing testing. If I said it once I will say it again I hate mergers. The bank I work at Bank One merged (to make some already really rich white guys, a whole lot richer) with JP Morgan. The merger was announced a year ago and we are still in the process of combining both systems. OK, everyone done yawning.

So, this weekend is going to suck but the following weekend is a four-day weekend for Nick as I have a personal holiday after the superbowl and I get a comp day for working this Saturday. So, if you see me in those four days, try to ignore the smile I just can’t seem to wipe off of my face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick, I read your site often and find myself laughing hysterically at your rants. I don't comment too much because I figure saying that over and over again gets tiring. Most of the time, your post speak for themselves.

I am curious, however, about your feelings on the teams in the Superbowl and your predictions on the winner.

thanks for the laughs.

1:55 PM  
Blogger 10withmop said...

I like the Patriots big time in the SB. I think they have proved beyind a doubt that they know how to win and they are a team for the ages. Dad, I agree with you the on the Steelers. I think other than Green Bay thay may be my most hated team in all of football. My prediction is next year they go 5-11.

Phily, is a good story simply because of McNabb. He is a local kid from Dolton so, I am happy for him but I have no rooting interest.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home