Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rock "I doubt it is really an" Island

There will be a lack of posts for the next week or so, for all three people that read this. I have to go to the fabulous, exciting, adventurous, Quad cities area right on the border between Illinois and Iowa. Obviously, this is for work. I will be there for three days and I won’t be back in the office until a week from today, next Tuesday. I will be conducting my own personal scavenger hunt when, I am in the Q-City’s. I will be looking for Dickey’s over-alls, a 1970’s Chevy Suburban, A Truck Stop with a diner in it, A John Deere dealership, and a woman with a half shirt with a gut bigger then mine.

5 Comments:

Blogger joyceakajocelyn said...

Hahahe, funny where did you get your ideas for this scavenger hunt? It is a pretty dive area, your hotel looks like a hole but I'm glad you have Matt to keep you entertain. Love you honeybunny.

6:38 AM  
Blogger ZombieDante said...

Wait, you're going to Alsip?

8:35 AM  
Blogger 10withmop said...

Funny, Vince real funny.

10:29 AM  
Blogger ZombieDante said...

Hey, have you been to the Swap-O-Rama lately?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there four cities there?? Why is it called the
Quad City area?

And Vincent, what's wrong with Alsip?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home