Monday, September 25, 2006

Name That Moive

Can you name the movie these quotes came from, the actor who said them and thier charecters name? No cheating. Some of these are very easy some a little more difficult, but these are all movies that I enjoy. I will post the answers in the comments section tomorrow.

1. They took the bar, the whole fucking bar.

2. Guess you broke into the wrong God dammed Rec room, didn’t ya.

3. Wang, what’s with the pictures it’s a Parking Lot.

4. I’m both, I am a celebrity in an Emergency.

5. In this day and age, I can’t believe this, a Jew broad. Prejudiced against Italians.

6. What you are hired for is to help us, does that seem clear to you, to help us, not to fuck us up.

7. John Wayne was a fag.

8. Do me a favor. Just kick my ass. Kick this ass for a man, that’s all. Kick my ass. Enjoy, come on. I’m not asking, I’m telling you this, just kick my ass.

9. You take the blonde, I’ll take the one in the turban.

10. Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?

11. Damn, that Night Train is a mean wine.

12. But, she said she did all the work.

13. Really, I live in Queens, did you put that one together yourself Einstein? Got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this one?

14. I’ll bet you’re the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the god dammed courtesy to give him a reach around.

15. I don’t think you should be digging in your ass.

16. Oh and next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day….So, you know if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

17. Aww, come on guys it’s so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. It’s all ball bearings nowadays.

18. I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal.

19. Relax alright, my Dad’s a television repair man, he’s got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix this.

20. You and that other dummy better start getting more involved in your work, or I’m going to stab you through the heart with a fuckin’ pencil.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZombieDante said...

1. Animal House. John Belushi. Blotto.

2. Tremors. Can't recall the actor or character's name, but he was the dad in Family Ties.

3. Caddyshack. Rodney Dangerfield. Forget the character name as well. Shame on me.

4. Groundhog Day. Bill Murray as Phil Connor. There may be no better American comedy.

5. Goodfellas. Joe Pesci as Tommy.

6. Glengarry Glenross. Al Pacino as Ricky Roma.

7. Repo Man. Can't remember the actor's name, but his character was simply called, Miller.

8. This is Spinal Tap. Paul Shaffer. No idea what his character was named.

9. Young Frankenstein. Marty Feldman as Igor (Eye-Gor).

10. Vacation. Chevy Chase as Clark Griswald.

11. ??????

12. ??????

13. The Usual Suspects. Kevin Pollack as ????

14. Full Metal Jacket. R. Lee Ermey as Srgt. Hartman.

15. Bad Santa. Don't know the name of the midget who played Marcus.

16. Office Space. No clue who the jerk is who played Bill Lumberg.

17. Fletch. Chevy Chase as Fletch.

18. Damn, I know this one! Ugh!

19. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Sean Penn (our finest dramatic actor) as Jeff Spicoli.

20. Midnight Run. I'm blanking on the name, but he’s got a thick Chicago accent and used to do Old Style commercials.

7:47 AM  
Blogger 10withmop said...

Damn, Vince nice job. Here are the answers to all of them.

1. Animal House John Belushi as Bluto

2. Tremors, Michael Gross as Burt

3. Caddyshack, Rodney Dangerfield as Al Czervik

4. Groundhog Day, Bill Murray as Phil Connors

5. Goodfella’s Joe Peshi as Tommy

6. Glen Gary Glen Ross, Al Pachino as Ricky Roma

7. Repo Man, Tracey Walter as Miller

8. This is Spinal Tap, Paul Shaffer as Artie Fufkin

9. Young Frankenstein, Marty Feldman as Igor

10. Vacation, Chevy Chase as Clark Griswald

11. The Blues Brothers, John Belushi as Jake

12. Clerks, Jeff Anderson as Randall

13. The Usual Suspects, Kevin Pollack as Todd Hockney

14. Full Metal Jacket, R. Lee Emery as Sgt. Hartman

15. Bad Santa, Tony Cox as Marcus

16. Office Space, Gary Cole as Bill Lumbergh

17. Fletch, Chevy Chase as Fletch

18. Anchorman, Will Ferrell as Ron Burgandy

19. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Sean Penn as Jeff Spicoli

20. Midnight Run, Denis Farina as Jimmy Serrano

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home