Friday, June 08, 2007

Name That Movie

I did this a while back and thought of some more. Name the movie these quotes appeared in, who said them and the actor I will post the answers in the comments section on Mondayish.

1. You think I got kicked out because of just the aquarium? Nah, it was the handjob. And you know what else? It was worth it.

2. Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?

3. Isn't that something? I'm on to cigars now. I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum.

4. Now I've seen a lot of bullshit... angel dust, switchblades, sexually perverse photography involving tennis rackets

5. Yeah, well you know, it’s nine dollar beer night.

6. Let’s not talk about that. I pulled out of her real early.

7. Shit... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

8. Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow.

9. And make it quick, I'm in Dutch with the wife

10 Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.

11. I'm very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

12. Oh, my parole officer wants to give me a drug test and I need your urine... can I score some of your piss?

13. Looks like University of Illinois!

14. You might as well know right off the bat, I had a vasectomy.

15. Hats. Okay? Hats. If I ever see a hat on a bed in this house, man, like you'll never see me again. I'm gone.

16. No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either ya got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.

17. Now that is just ridiculous, Dude. Nobody is going to cut your dick off. Not if I have anything to say about it.

18. I sure was surprised the day Lisa Flanagan asked me for a ride home and ended up blowing me.

19. God, what are you doing, you’re fucking me up here.

20. Shut up Brad! Your song stunk, I hate your suit and I could hurt you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1. Rushmore
2. Chasing Amy
3. Uncle Buck
4. Heathers
5. The 40 year old virgin
6. Wedding Crashers
7. Reservoir Dogs
8. Re-Animator
9. Raising Arizona
10. Super Troopers
11. The Royal Tenenbaums
12. Orange County
13. Risky Business
14. American Splendor
15. Drugstore Cowboy
16. Friday
17. The Big Lebowski
18. Election
19. The Wedding Singer
20. Lost in America

8:46 AM  
Blogger ZombieDante said...

Rushmore
Max Fischer
Jason Schwartzman

Chasing Amy
Silent Bob
Kevin Smith

????

Heathers
The Principal
No idea the actor

??????

Kingpin
Ernie
Bill Murray

Reservoir Dogs
Larry aka Mr. White
Harvey Kietel

??????

Raising Arizona
H.I. McDunnah
Nick Cage

??????

??????

??????

Risky Business
Can’t recall the character’s name
Tom Cruise


American Splendor
Harvey Peakar
Paul Giamonni (sp?)


Drugstore Cowboy
Bob (last name?)
Matt Dillon

??????

The Big Lewbowski
Walter Sobczek
John Goodman

Election
No clue the actor or character’s name

Heaven Help Us
Rooney
Kevin Dillon

??????

8:45 AM  
Blogger 10withmop said...

Here are the answers

1. Max Fischer, Jason Schwartzman, Rushmore

2. Silent Bob, Kevin Smith, Chasing Amy

3. Buck Russell, John Candy, Uncle Buck

4. Principal Gowan, John Ingle, Heathers

5. David, Paul Rudd, The 40-Year Old Virgin

6. Ernie McCracken, Bill Murray, Kingpin

7. Mr. White, Harvey Keitel, Reservoir Dogs

8. Herbert West, Jeffery Combs, Re-Animator

9. H.I. McDonough, Nicholas Cage, Raising Arizona

10. Farva, Kevin Hefferman, Super Troopers

11. Royal Tennebaum, Gene Hackman, The Royal Tennanbaum’s

12. Lance Brumner, Jack Black, Orange County

13. Joel Goodsen, Tom Cruise, Risky Business

14. Harvey Pekar, Paul Giamontti, American Splendor

15. Bob, Matt Dillon, Drugstore Cowboy

16. Smokey, Chris Tucker, Friday

17. Walter Sobcheck, John Goodman, Big Lebowski

18. Paul Metzler, Chris Klein, Election

19. Rooney, Kevin Dillon, Heaven Help Us

20. David Howard, Albert Brooks, Lost in America

9:43 AM  
Blogger ZombieDante said...

Joey, did you cheat?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home