Friday, October 10, 2008

Movie Quotes

I was once called by an old co-worker the movie rain man as I would often be able to quote movie lines at the drop of a hat. I have done this twice before so, here for the third time, name the movie, actor and character. No cheating, I mean where is the fun in that.

1. That doesn’t make him a homo Miller, lot’s of guys like to watch their buddies fuck.


2. Go buy a pack of gum, I’ll show you how to chew it.


3. By the way, I watched the Highlander movie, it was shit!


4. Yeah. 220... 221, whatever it takes.


5. What are you doing God, You’re fucking me up here


6. You using the whole fist, Doc?


7. Jesus, throw a rock in here, you'll hit one. And do me a favor, Fink: throw it hard.


8. Bless the saints, it's an ashtray! I've been thinking of taking up smoking. This clinches it!


9. I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or

perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable.


10. I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows


11. Back then we didn't have these fancy birth control methods. Like pulling out


12. It wasn't the handle! I've been shitting pancakes ever since.


13. Lady, your husband isn’t dead, he’s hiding.


14.My balls are shaved, my pubes are trimmed, I am fucking ready to rock this shit.


15. Total silence, total fucking silence.


16. I got Madonna’s big dick coming out of my left ear, and Toby the Jap, I don’t know what coming out of my right.


17. I’ll tell you what, then. Why don’t you call me sometime when you have no class?


18. You better get re-married again or he’s gonna have someone’s cock in his mouth faster then you can say Jack Robinson.


19. I can see it all now, this is gonna be just like last summer. You fell in love with that girl at the Fotomat, you bought forty dollars worth of fuckin' film, and you never even talked to her. You don't even own a camera.


20.I just want to understand this, sir. Every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?

2 Comments:

Blogger ZombieDante said...

1. Repo Man, don’t know the actor’s name, the character was called Oly

2. Glen Gary Glenross, Ricky Roma, Al Pacino

3. No clue

4. Mr. Mom, don’t know the character name, Michael Keaton

5. Heaven Help Us, Rooney, Kevin Dillion

6. Fletch, I.M. Fletcher, Chevy Chase

7. Barton Fink, Ben Giesler, Tony Shaloub

8. Johnny Dangerously, Maureen Steplton, Ma

9. No idea.

10. No clue.

11. Dirty Work, Jack Warden, Pa or Pop or Dad…

12. Huh?

13. The Ref, Gus, Dennis Leary

14. I have no idea

15. Fargo, the Motor Mouth, Steve Bushemi

16. Reservoir Dogs, Larry a.k.a Mr. White, Harvey Keitel

17. Back to School, Thorton Melon, the great Rodney Dangerfield

18. Slap Shot, Reggie Dunlop, Paul Newman

19. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Demone, don’t know the actor

20. The Big Lebowski, Jeffery Lebowski (the big one), don’t know the actor. By the way, that’s 3 Coen Bros. Films on the list.

8:39 AM  
Blogger 10withmop said...

Ok, here are the answers

1. Repo Man, Oly, Tom Finnegan

2. Glengarry Glenross, Ricky Roma, Al Pacino

3. Talladega Nights, Jean Girard, Sacha Baron Cohen

4. Mr. Mom, Jack, Michael Keaton

5. Heaven Help Us, Rooney, Kevin Dillon

6. Fletch, I.M. Fletcher, Chevy Chase

7. Barton Fink, Ben Giesler, Tony Shalhoub

8. Johnny Dangerously, Ma, Maureen Stapleton

9. Old School, Frank, Will Ferrell

10. Van Wilder, Van Wilder, Ryan Reynolds

11. Dirty Work, Pops, Jack Warden

12. Beerfest, Barry, Jay Chandrasekhar

13. The Ref, Gus, Dennis Leary

14. Knocked Up, Jay, Jay Baruchel

15. Fargo, Carl, Steve Buscemi

16. Reservoir Dogs, Mr. White, Harvey Keitel

17. Back to School, Thornton Melon, Rodney Dangerfield

18. Slap Shot, Reggie Dunlop, Paul Newman

19. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Mike Damone, Robert Romanus

20. The Big Lebowski, The Big Lebowski, David Huddleston

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home