Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Inside Jokes

Part of having friends for a long period of time is the shared memories. There are certain let’s call them quotes that I hear that will instantly put a smile on my face that are inside jokes that only a few get. Here are some of my favorites but I am sure I missed a bunch.

The S is off my chest – A classic nuke fest in Dell’s front room all started because Chuck and Zar spent an hour at Haunted Trails playing Double Dragon.

What are you going to drink for free – The cheapness of youth knows no bounds. A pitcher of pop was a quarter and there was an argument over it.

Ya, Dell the Impala is a real chick magnet – A all time classic spun by Zar.

Vinnie, he wanted your cobals – I don’t even know where to begin with this one. A classic from Chuck.

This is no longer happy fridge – It started raining in Dell’s basement. That is all you need to know.

I don’t have to tell you, it’s personal – Are you ok? I don’t have to tell you it’s personal.

I just want to see the score of the Bulls game – Pokey Chuck at his finest.

Come on Vinnie, Manny’s is bitchin – Ah, Manny’s quite possibly the best Mexican restaurant ever.

I had a beer! – Zar mocking a long forgotten Kmart co-worker.

And if there any pushy salesmen in there I am going to tell them to fuck off – As Dell and I walk into a stereo store where four salesmen are eyeing us like a dog eyes a rib eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home