Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Did It My Way

Things I regret.

I never learned to play an instrument.

I broke Jocelyn’s heart once.

I’ve never been to Italy (Or Spain).

I don’t call my Mom, Dad and Grandmother enough.

I am to scared to ever change my hairstyle.

I have never conquered my fear of water.

I settled for a career that I am not passionate about.

The vote I cast for George Ryan

I didn’t start saving for my retirement sooner

Going to Todd McPencow’s 21st birthday party

Not going away to college

I didn’t keep in touch with Jim Talerico

I never learned to hit a curveball

Buying a Dodge Avenger

Dating that nut job of a girl friend right before I met Joyce and moving to Harwood Heights for her dumb ass.

I took off a day of work, got up early and spent good money to see Phantom Menace.

I went to my ten-year high school reunion.

Not taking better care of my 78 Firebird when I had it.

I’ve never taken a golf lesson.

I once spent $100 bucks on fireworks.

I got into some credit trouble because of an ex-girlfriend.

3 Comments:

Blogger joyceakajocelyn said...

That's ok honey, you mend it back together when you married me. Now I have a birthday or/and christmas list for you.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man Nicky, my list would go on forever and ever.........as far as breaking Joyce's heart....now you really know just how much you love her and that's the good that came out of a painful situation. (now go and spend the rest of your life knowing how much you love her and be sure to SHOW her).

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why was my 21st birthday party a bad thing?

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home