Monday, November 28, 2005

Am I Too Young To Retire?

Even though I had to work on Friday I still had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I relaxed watched a lot of football and forgot about the horrors at the office. Then I come in today and it was like a brick hit me upside the head.

We have six techs on our team. Someone thought it was a good idea for there to be four of them out of the office today. Mind you no one called in sick, these were scheduled days off. So, I now am doing the work of three people on this gray Chicago autumn afternoon. I think I may buy a lotto ticket on the way home from work today.

1 Comments:

Blogger joyceakajocelyn said...

I would have called it a day after a dozen people called in sick. But you also went to the dentist and then to chiropractor! That is a fun filled day. What will you do when you retire?

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home