Thursday, November 08, 2007

Four Years of Marital Bliss

I just wanted to post a quick shout out to my wife on our Anniversary. Four years ago today Joyce and I got married at St. Albert’s church in Burbank. The church that my own parents got married at, and the same church my Grandparents had been parishioners of since moving into the area.

Each year with Joyce seems to be better then the last. I can honestly admit that I love being married to her. I am something that I never thought I would be in life and that is content. It is so refreshing and unexpected. I never thought I would meet someone that makes me feel as good about myself, as Joyce makes me feel. I owe her everything I have, as she has been the rock in my life and the piece that was missing.

Hopefully, this doesn’t come off as to sappy. I just want to tell her (as I know she reads this site of vanity called a blog) that I love her and I want to thank her for sticking with me and agreeing to live her life with me. I can honestly say, this is happiest I have ever been in my life, and I owe it all to her.


2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Francone said...

What a guy!! Congratulations on finding your beautiful wife and my wonderful daughter-in-law. I wish you both all the best.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes he is. Thanks for the shout out honeybunny. I knew when I first met you that we were going to get married. It was like magic, you are the yang to my yin.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home