Friday, August 08, 2008

A Downer

If you see me next week and I am a dick to you, I apologize in advance. I am going to be stuck working in the brain sucking office we have in Downers Grove. To say I hate that office is not strong enough. Working there sucks all of the life force out of me and makes me angrier then the Hulk.


So, I will be stuck with a week of lunch at White Castle’s and Culver’s. I will drive in rush hour traffic cursing the needless construction. I know, what you are thinking quit bitching at least you still have a job. I know, but man that place sucks.


I can’t quite put my finger on just what it is about our office there that I hate so much. The people who work there are all Western Suburban soccer Mom’s that all weigh north of 200 on the scale. They are all mean, bitter and have fallen into that life has kicked my ass mode of thinking.


Anyway I know it is not as bad as I paint it, but I am dreading it none the less. Hopefully, it will be an uneventful week that will fly by. (Another by product of working in Downers is since it is not my home office and I am filling in, it can be boring as shit if no tickets come in.) Like I said at the top, hopefully I don’t run into people I know and if I do, I’m sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home