Friday, July 14, 2006

Like's Continued

I continue…

31. Water – When I gave up drinking pop a few years ago I thought it was going to be tough. I must say that now, I really don’t miss it. The reason for this is that I really enjoy drinking water. It is refreshing and it doesn’t fill you like a soda will. Plus it is really good for you and you should drink as much of it as you can.

32. Ankle Socks – I’ve been rocking the ankle socks now for over twenty years, even in the winter. If I could I would wear them with dress shoes. They are comfortable and my feet don’t get hot in them. I hate long or tube socks because the elastic eventually fades and you are left with a droopy sock. With ankle socks you don’t have that problem.

33. Primo’s – The best soft serve ice cream on the planet. I’ve tried a number of soft serve places and no one can hold a candle to Primo’s. I am a fan of the soft serve and as my Uncle Dan says they have chocolate, vanilla, and chocolate and vanilla. That is all that they need.

34. Law and Order – I am a sucker for a good courtroom drama. This is why I have been a fan of this show for so long. Sure, I realize that a real courtroom is nothing like the one on L&O but so what. It makes for good drama and I like guessing along with the show. Some day I will write a blog on my favorite Law Order cast.

35. Rob Neyer – Probably, my favorite baseball writer currently working. Neyer is a new school thinking man who analyzes the stats to back up his arguments. He has written a number of books on baseball and his column on ESPN.com is a must read for a baseball geek like me.

36. Billy Bob Thornton – A completely underrated actor. I’ve seen him in bad movies but I have never seen him be bad. He has range, and can do almost anything. His performance in a Simple Plan is to me the most unappreciated acting jobs I have ever seen. Maybe he is weird in real life, I don’t care. This man can just plain act.

37. Step Down Golf Tee’s – One of the biggest problems I have had with my golf game is consistency in my drives. Part of that was due to my placing the tee at different heights at each hole. However, ever since I went to step-down tees I no longer have that problem. Each tee allows me to place the ball at the exact same height which makes my swing a lot more consistent.

38. The Who – I’ve wavered over the years between the Who and the Beatles on which was the best rock and roll bank ever. I think I have finally settled on the Who. Quite simply they never put out a bed record. Townsend, the musical God, who was a brilliant writer and musician. Entwitstle is quite possibly the best R&R bass player ever. Keith Moon, and his frantic, out of control drumming and of course Rodger Dalutry. Quite possibly the best vocalist for any band of that era.

39. Golden Grahams – A nice big bowl with ice cold milk, there is nothing better. With my digestive issues with milk, I don’t eat as much of it as I used to, still there is always a box of it at home. I have always been a fan of cereal and this is my favorite.

40. IMDB.com – I am a movie junkie and as so, IMDB has become a daily visit. So many questions have been answered thanks to this site. Movie Quotes, ratings, and reviews this site has it all for a film geek like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home