Monday, February 19, 2007

I Can Sail the Seven Sea's

Again, to all three people who read this, I will not be updating much this week as I am off to the Great Lakes Naval base for the next couple of days. I will be trying to help release the seaman, (beat) with their computer issues. (Sorry for the lame joke, but I have been watching a bunch of Arrested Development re-runs on G4 and that is something Tobias would say.)

In all seriousness we have a huge upgrade to perform at the base that will more then likely take up the rest of my week. The good news is that I am not staying there and am making the hour trek each way every day. I’d rather do that then be stuck in Gurnee. So, I am getting my floods and Peat coat out of the closet and will have the Village People blaring out of the car stereo to get ready for the trip. Wish me luck as last time I went there, I was forced to wait an hour in the visitors center waiting for a pass as Fox News channel was on in the waiting room. Let’s just say I no longer fear hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZombieDante said...

The greatest Arrested development joke so far:

GOB: I have this feeling I don’t recognize.
Michael: Maybe that’s love.
GOB: I know what an erection feels like!

That or Tobias claiming he is an Analyst/Therapist, or, as printed on his business card, “AnalRapist.”

4:35 PM  
Blogger 10withmop said...

That GOB line had me on the floor. I had to pause the show I was laughing so hard. Another great Tobias line, "I can taste those leading men parts in my mouth.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home