Thursday, September 06, 2007

Nick's Urban Dictionary

Here is some Nick Slang. Over the years here are some phrases that have entered into my vocabulary. So, if you are around me and I use these terms this is what they mean.

Pulling a Dean – Don’t use this one much anymore since I and most of my friends are now married. When you want to break up with a girl you haven’t really dated long and you don’t want to deal with the confrontation, just, “Pull a Dean” which means don’t call her or answer the phone when she calls. Avoid her at all costs and she will eventually get the message. Its origins come from a friend of a friend, Dean who was famous for this.
Example: I got to third base with Sally, but I am sick of her so I am going to pull a Dean.

She’s a Ruppert – Basically slang for a female who is a tease. A girl who will lead you on and then leave you with a case of blue balls. Named after a girl we used to work with at K Mart who was as hot as hell and would literally throw herself at any guy. Then as soon as things were starting to get intimate she would leave you hanging.
Example: Man, that girl is hot as hell, but be careful because she is a Ruppert.

The One Eye – Created by Mike Dell and his SIU brethren. When you say you are going to do something or go somewhere and then you don’t you just gave someone the one eye.
Example: That Fucker said he was going to come out tonight, and then didn’t show. He just gave me the one eye.

Ishcabibble – Another one we don’t use much anymore since we are again all married. It was our code for beer goggling which at one time every man has been guilty of.
Example: Nick was going to make out with that girl who was as big as Orca so, I had to tell him ishcabibble.

How’s Dell – Was our code when we were somewhere and we wanted to leave. It got it’s origins from going to visit this girl’s apartment and none of us really wanted to go. So, we said, to say How’s Dell and that would be code that it is time to leave. It then stuck.
Example: Nick: So, How’s Dell. Nick’s friend: Well we really should be going.

Double Dong – To get not only fucked over, but to get it in two orifices. Its origins come from the name of a certain type of vibrator.
Example: Man, I just got laid off and my car broke down, I just got Double Dong’ed.

Violation – Yes, I am a geek and play Fantasy Football. Years ago there was a team in our league that was called the Violators. Well, they had a game where they scored like 12 points. So, going forward anytime your team scores less then 20 you got a Violation.
Example: Man, not only did I lose, I got Violated 110-19.

Hey Minkman – Basically this is one my brother and I use. Back in the 80’s there was a great sketch on Saturday Night Live about a couple of brothers who made whoopee cushions and fake vomit and were worried about cheap knockoffs. The recurring line throughout the sketch was, “It’s a Minkman.” For some reason my brother and I still refer to each other as Minkman
Example: Nick: Hey Minkman. Vince: What’s up?

I Have to Print Something Out – I use this one at work with my co-workers. It is basically code for I have to take a shit. Its meaning comes from the fact that when the mood hits, we will print off an article from the internet to bring into the stall to read while it is going on.
Example: Hey, I just had a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of prune juice. I have to print something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home