Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just Wondering........

Does anyone else find commercials with babies talking creepy? I automatically change the channel whenever I see this bizarre phenomenon that advertisers seem to think America loves.


Is anyone else excited to see McCain and Palin’s concession speeches? Man, I hope that crow is salty as a mother fucker for these two ass wipes.


How come as I get older I eat less, yet it is harder to lose weight? You know if there is a God he is one sadistic son of a bitch.


Am I the only one that would like to punch Chris Berman? That guy’s act is as fresh as a McGuire Sisters concert.


Does anyone else miss Tim Russert? This election campaign has not been the same without his unique perspective. I am going to miss his wipe board next Tuesday.


If anyone else thinks Entourage has jumped the shark? I still like the show, but it is not what it once was.


How the Republicans who have had control over the House, the Senate and the White House for 6 of the last 8 years can still, with a straight face try to blame our economic mess on the Democrats? I mean, seriously are people this easily manipulated?


Does anyone else think Pruitt Vance Taylor (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0898546/) would be the perfect casting choice for Ignatius J. Reilly for the long awaited Confederacy of Dunces movie adaptation? My brother in law suggested this one and man, he is the best name yet that I have heard for that character.


Why Hollywood studios insist on casting Dane Cook? I mean his movies all flop and America is finally waking up to the fact that this guy is an untalented, unfunny, fraud.


That the Tampa Rays “fans” are being exposed as the rubes that they are? Real baseball fans don’t need cowbells to make noise. Leave that nonsense to the AAA cities. Oh, wait you are a Tripe A city at least based on your attendance throughout the regular season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home