Friday, November 07, 2008

Five Years Strong

Tomorrow I will have been married to Joyce for five years. I wrote a couple of weeks ago about our ten years being together last week, and now we have been married for half a decade. Hard to believe it has already been five years but, time flies when you are having fun.


Today is the five year anniversary of our rehearsal dinner which was at the Old Barn. I was said to read of the doors closing on the place. Our reception hall (the Martinique) was closed a couple of months after our wedding and now this.


Unlike those establishments Joyce and I keep on keeping on. As Kenny Rodgers would say, “Through the year, you’ve never let me down. You turned my life around, the sweetest days I’ve found I’ve found with you. Through the years I’ve never been afraid, I’ve loved the life we’ve made. And I’m so glad I’ve stayed, right here with you
Through the years.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home