Thursday, January 08, 2009

Baseball Blog

Yes, as if I don’t have enough shit out on the internet that nobody reads, I have created yet another site to post my half assed opinions on. However, this one will be a different. I am creating a baseball only blog.


My logic is simple. Most people who come over to my old school blog really don’t care about baseball. Yet, I love writing about the sport. So, I made a decision. My personal blog will be just that. I will limit it to, anything that pops in my head non-sports particularly baseball related.


My new site which you can find at http://10withamop.wordpress.com/ will be dedicated to the great sport of all, baseball. If you are a fan of the game give it a look. If you aren’t this way I won’t overly bore you with the little details of the game that I and other baseball geeks like me care about. I consider myself to be an expert on nothing. The only thing I could considered to be remotely highly educated on is the subject of the sport.


I have this Rain Man like ability to remember names and lineups of players. My buddy Chuck and I will throw at a team and a year and see if how close we can come off the top of our heads to naming their everyday lineup. (In case you are wondering yes we are geeks.)


Anyway, if you give shit peep it out. I haven’t spent a lot of time on it as of yet and it still looks very basic. I promise I will spend some time and make it look a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home